Leeds woman thanks Samaritan who saved her from Tinshill gas explosion

Another article from ITV News detailing a scary gas explosion that could have been avoided…

A woman from Leeds has thanked the ‘good samaritan’ who rescued her after a gas explosion in the building where she’d lived for 12 years.
Emergency services called to ‘explosion’ in North Leeds
Jane Fallon lost everything following the blast in Tinshill three days before Christmas.

The blast happened on the first floor, but Jane, who lived downstairs – was in the property and feared the worst.

Read the full article here.