A teenager who suffered extensive burns in a gas explosion just three months ago has been able to leave hospital to see his favourite football club in action. Kyle Roe defied the odds to survive the blast in his Wiltshire flat last October, which left him with 87% burns. Family and friends launched a fundraising […]
Another article from ITV News detailing a scary gas explosion that could have been avoided… A woman from Leeds has thanked the ‘good samaritan’ who rescued her after a gas explosion in the building where she’d lived for 12 years. Emergency services called to ‘explosion’ in North Leeds Jane Fallon lost everything following the blast […]
From ITV News this week… It’s claimed landlords in the North West are putting tenant’s lives at risk by not installing carbon monoxide detectors. New figures show the region has the highest percentage of tenants without alarms in England – more than half of all rented properties. Read the full article here.